H Index: 6 Google Scholar h5 index: 6
Cardiology as a field of study has been gaining great significance with the increasing financial burden to the nations of the globe. Cardio vascular diseases are the number one reason for deaths globally.
Interventional cardiology is a scholarly open access journal that offers an Open Access platform to the scholars, amateurs, clinical practitioners and students that are keen in contributing their findings in this field.
Since cardiovascular diseases can be prevented by addressing behavioural risk factors Interventional cardiology journal includes wide areas of studies in this field by including apical hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, coronary artery ectasia, fetal heart calcification, chronic arterial insufficiency, cardiovascular disease and its association with cancer, peri-arrest period, complications after heart surgery, early repolarization symptoms, coronary arteritis, inflammatory vascular disease, inflammatory cardiomyopathy, systolic pressure variation, left atrium enlargement, and ventricular septal defect (VSD).
The journal offers thoroughly reviewed original research as research articles, review articles, case studies, commentaries, Short Communication, and Letters to the Editors in the areas not limited to association of abiotrophia species with heart problem, heart and blood vessel disorders, myocardial infarction (heart attack), issues of cardiac arrest, stroke, techniques and procedure used in stent implantation, anticoagulant drugs (blood thinners), basic research in heart structure and functions and other medical conditions and associated treatments etc.
The journal also focuses on the latest therapeutic efforts such as application of cardiac progenitor cells, angioplasty, percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) such as percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA), and other stent implantation, anticoagulant drugs (blood thinners), therapy after open heart surgery, use of ventricular assist device.
You may submit manuscripts online at http://www.editorialmanager.com/openaccessjournals/ or as an email attachment to [emailprotected]rg/[emailprotected]
Interventional Cardiology is indexed in the quality indexing sites such as Scopus, EMBASE/Excerpta Medica to increase visibility and discoverability.
*2017 Journal Impact Factor was established by dividing the number of articles published in 2015 and 2016 with the number of times they are cited in 2017 based on Google Scholar Citation Index database. If ‘X’ is the total number of articles published in 2015 and 2016, and ‘Y’ is the number of times these articles were cited in indexed journals during 2017 then, journal impact factor = Y/X
Read the rest here:
- Interventional cardiology - Wikipedia - August 14th, 2018
- Interventional Cardiology - Terumo Europe - August 12th, 2018
- Interventional Cardiology - Boston Scientific - August 11th, 2018
- Interventional Cardiology Conferences & Meetings - July 30th, 2018
- Interventional Cardiology | ColumbiaDoctors - July 26th, 2018
- Interventional Cardiology | Stanford Health Care - July 26th, 2018
- Interventional Cardiology | Heart Hospital of New Mexico - July 26th, 2018
- Scottsdale Interventional Forum | Cardiology Conference ... - June 21st, 2018
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship - Massachusetts ... - June 14th, 2018
- Interventional Cardiology | Knoxville Heart Group - June 6th, 2018
- ECU Interventional Cardiology Fellowship - May 26th, 2018
- Interventional Cardiology | Cardiology Associates of East ... - April 19th, 2018
- Dr. Eric Lo - Daytona Beach FL, Interventional Cardiology - April 18th, 2018
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship - Massachusetts General Hospital ... - April 8th, 2018