- The Depression Test is for individuals who are feeling overwhelming sadness.
- The Eating Disorder Test can help explore eating related concerns that have an impact on your physical health and overall well-being.
- The Anxiety Test is for people who feel that worry and fear are affecting their ability to function day-to-day.
- The Addiction Test (Alcohol and substance use test) will help determine if your use of alcohol or drugs is an area to address.
- The Bipolar Test is for individuals who have mood swings - or unusual or extreme shifts in mood and energy.
- The Youth Test is for young people (age 11-17) who are concerned that their emotions, attention, or behaviors might be signs of a problem.
- The Parent Test is for parents of young people to determine if their childs emotions, attention, or behaviors might be signs of a problem.
- The Psychosis Test is for young people (age 12-35) who feel like their brain is playing tricks on them (seeing, hearing or believing things that don't seem real or quite right).
- The Work Health Survey is a screen to explore how healthy or unhealthy your work environment is. It is in testing phase and every screen taken helps us better understand mental health in the workplace.
Following screening, you will be provided with information, resources and tools to discuss the results with a provider.
Please note: Unless specified, our screens are validated only for adults. By clicking on a screen below, you acknowledge that the screen is not a diagnostic instrument. You are encouraged to share your results with a physician or healthcare provider. Mental Health America Inc., sponsors, partners, and advertisers disclaim any liability, loss, or risk incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, from the use and application of these screens.
If you provide us your information and are in need of support, we might not be able to reach back to you as soon as we would like. If you are in need of immediate assistance, please dial 911 or the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1 (800) 273-8255. For all other screening related questions and non-emergency support contact Theresa Nguyen attnguyen at mentalhealthamerica.net. Warmlines are also an excellent place for support.
Having trouble taking the screen in Internet Explorer 11? Please make sure that you're not in compatibility view. We are also working on updating our program and adding new screens. During this time, you might experience some difficulty. If this happens, please wait a moment and try to screen again. We appreciate your patience and are sorry for glitches or delays.
MHA Screening is made possible through the generous contributions of individuals and organizations that share our vision of a healthy America. This portion of our campaign is supported, in part, through philanthropic contributions from The Allergan Foundation, Alkermes, Lilly USA, Takeda Lundbeck Alliance, and The Faas Foundation.
- 50 Mental Health Quotes for Happiness and Success (2019) - February 12th, 2019
- Mental Health Hotline | 24 Hour Mental Health & Illness Helpline - February 12th, 2019
- MS Department of Mental Health - February 11th, 2019
- What is mental health - February 11th, 2019
- Mental Health | MS Department of Mental Health - February 11th, 2019
- Ten Things You Can Do for Your Mental Health | University ... - February 11th, 2019
- Promoting Childrens Mental Health - AAP.org - February 11th, 2019
- Mental Health Problem Symptoms, Causes and Effects - February 11th, 2019
- Mental Health: American Diabetes Association - February 11th, 2019
- Sleep and mental health - Harvard Health - February 11th, 2019
- Mental and Behavioral Health - AAP.org - February 11th, 2019
- Outpatient Mental Health Facilities programs City of ... - January 2nd, 2019
- Mental Health Care | Health.mil - January 1st, 2019
- Mental Health - CHOC Children's - January 1st, 2019
- Mental Health and Mental Disorders | Healthy People 2020 - January 1st, 2019
- New York State Office of Mental Health - December 27th, 2018
- What Is Mental Health? | MentalHealth.gov - December 27th, 2018
- Mental health - Wikipedia - December 27th, 2018
- WHO classifies 'gaming disorder' as mental health condition - CNN - December 26th, 2018
- Adult Mental Health - December 26th, 2018
- Volunteers of America's Mental Health Services | Volunteers ... - December 26th, 2018
- Mental Health CSG Justice Center - December 26th, 2018
- Mental Health | NCAA.org - The Official Site of the NCAA - December 26th, 2018
- Home - SAMHSA Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator - December 26th, 2018
- Mental disorder - Wikipedia - December 20th, 2018
- A Digital Home - Mental Health Partners - November 23rd, 2018
- Mental Health | Health & Wellness - November 23rd, 2018
- Mental Health UK - Working together for everyone's mental ... - November 23rd, 2018
- Adult Mental Health | Georgia Department of Behavioral ... - November 23rd, 2018
- Home - Henderson Behavioral Health - November 16th, 2018
- Care Manager - Tarrytown, NY | MHA - November 3rd, 2018
- Mental Health - Orange County, Florida - November 2nd, 2018
- Mental Health - Harvard Health - July 26th, 2018
- Mental Health UK :: Home - July 26th, 2018
- Mental Health : NPR - July 26th, 2018
- Mental Health | Youth.gov - July 26th, 2018
- Mental Health - June 23rd, 2018