Mental Health UK launches new mental health guide for all.
Our new mental health guide is now available in 5000 GP surgeries, distributed to 400,000 university students and a further 35,000 people online.
Mental Health UK has launched a new mental health information guide online and in-print to improve the publics knowledge of specific mental health conditions, to help readers identify symptoms in themselves or others and provide practical next steps for help and support.
In recent years there has been a drive in the UK for more open conversations about mental health with two thirds of people (67%) more comfortable talking about mental health than five years ago which is a fantastic achievement...
This year Mental Health UK launched atwo yearpartnership with Lloyds Banking Group. The Group have already raised enough for us to develop and launchMental Health & Money Advice- the UKs first advice service designed to help people understand, manage and improve their financial and mental health.
The service has now launched and will provide helpful information and advice written by experts and professionals, tools, calculators and personal stories designed to help anyone with mental health and money problems.
Find out what welfare benefits youre entitled to, how to apply or make an appeal; tips and tools to help you manage your money and deal with debt; what mental health treatment youre entitled to, what costs can be involved and any savings that are available to you.
See the rest here:
- Mental Health | ADA - September 11th, 2019
- Health - lds.org - April 13th, 2019
- Mental Health | Healthy People 2020 - March 23rd, 2019
- Mental Disorders: MedlinePlus - March 23rd, 2019
- Home Page | Department of Mental Health - March 8th, 2019
- Mental illness - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic - February 21st, 2019
- 50 Mental Health Quotes for Happiness and Success (2019) - February 12th, 2019
- Mental Health Hotline | 24 Hour Mental Health & Illness Helpline - February 12th, 2019
- MS Department of Mental Health - February 11th, 2019
- What is mental health - February 11th, 2019
- Mental Health Screening Tools | Screening 2 Supports - February 11th, 2019
- Mental Health | MS Department of Mental Health - February 11th, 2019
- Ten Things You Can Do for Your Mental Health | University ... - February 11th, 2019
- Promoting Childrens Mental Health - AAP.org - February 11th, 2019
- Mental Health Problem Symptoms, Causes and Effects - February 11th, 2019
- Mental Health: American Diabetes Association - February 11th, 2019
- Sleep and mental health - Harvard Health - February 11th, 2019
- Mental and Behavioral Health - AAP.org - February 11th, 2019
- Outpatient Mental Health Facilities programs City of ... - January 2nd, 2019
- Mental Health Care | Health.mil - January 1st, 2019
- Mental Health - CHOC Children's - January 1st, 2019
- Mental Health and Mental Disorders | Healthy People 2020 - January 1st, 2019
- New York State Office of Mental Health - December 27th, 2018
- What Is Mental Health? | MentalHealth.gov - December 27th, 2018
- Mental health - Wikipedia - December 27th, 2018
- WHO classifies 'gaming disorder' as mental health condition - CNN - December 26th, 2018
- Adult Mental Health - December 26th, 2018
- Volunteers of America's Mental Health Services | Volunteers ... - December 26th, 2018
- Mental Health CSG Justice Center - December 26th, 2018
- Mental Health | NCAA.org - The Official Site of the NCAA - December 26th, 2018
- Home - SAMHSA Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator - December 26th, 2018
- Mental disorder - Wikipedia - December 20th, 2018
- A Digital Home - Mental Health Partners - November 23rd, 2018
- Mental Health | Health & Wellness - November 23rd, 2018
- Adult Mental Health | Georgia Department of Behavioral ... - November 23rd, 2018
- Home - Henderson Behavioral Health - November 16th, 2018
- Care Manager - Tarrytown, NY | MHA - November 3rd, 2018
- Mental Health - Orange County, Florida - November 2nd, 2018
- Mental Health - Harvard Health - July 26th, 2018
- Mental Health UK :: Home - July 26th, 2018
- Mental Health : NPR - July 26th, 2018
- Mental Health | Youth.gov - July 26th, 2018
- Mental Health - June 23rd, 2018