Bradley Heritage Medical Park, Erlangers one-stop home in Cleveland, is offering local residents ambulatory services.
The ribbon was cut on Bradley Heritage Medical Park, Erlangers one-stop home in Cleveland, on Dec. 5. The two-story, 36,000-square foot facility on Holiday Inn Express Way N.W., will provide an urgent care center, primary care clinic, specialty clinics, pediatrics clinic and physical therapy clinic.
Our whole strategy in the Cleveland community, as well as the other communities we serve is to facilitate greater access to care closer to home, according to Matt Gibson, Erlanger Health System senior vice president. "There are lots of great doctors in Cleveland, but we believe growth in the community requires greater access to care. A big part of our strategy is getting folks connected with more primary care physicians, Gibson said. Data shows that if someone has a primary care physician, they are more apt to manage their care and stay healthy."
The difference clinics include: The Childrens Specialty Clinic offers specialists in pediatric care. Appointments for the doctors in the Childrens Specialty Clinic may be made by calling 423-778-5437.
Wesley Davis, MD, and Brandon Morrical, MD, are seeing patients in Suite 203 on Tuesdays.
Dr. Davis is a graduate of the University of Georgia. He attended the Medical College of Georgia, where he also had a residency and cardiology fellowship. He served as head of the pediatric cardiology GME/pediatric resident rotation at Our Lady of the Lake Childrens Hospital in Baton Rouge, La. Dr. Morrical comes to the area from Minnesota, where he did both a residency and fellowship
Training at the Mayo Clinic. He participated in research projects involving pediatric exercise testing. On Mondays and Thursdays, the Childrens Specialty Care Clinic has appointments with Pamela Clark, MD. Dr. Clark, has served in both the academic and private sectors of pediatric endocrinology. She is a board-certified pediatric endocrinologist and an associate professor at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine.
On Wednesdays, Doug Laman, MD, and Linda North, NP, are seeing pediatric gastroenterology patients.
Dr. Laman received his medical degree at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine. He did his residency at T.C. Thompson Childrens Hospital and had a fellowship with Cleveland Clinic Foundation.
Once a month on a Thursday, Cathy Stevens, MD, will be at the Cleveland Childrens Specialty Clinic with focus on genetics. Dr. Stevens has served with Erlanger since 1991. She is board certified by both the American Board of Pediatrics and the American Board of Medical Genetics. She continues to conduct research in genetics, having published more than 65 articles and book chapters on the subject. Once a month, Daniel Herz, MD, and Jonathan Walker, MD, will have appointments focused on pediatric urology. Dr. Herz is a graduate of State University of New York Health Science Center in Brooklyn. He did a residency in urology at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and a pediatric urology fellowship with Hospital for Sick Children at University of Toronto.
Dr. Walker is a graduate of University of Tennessee College of Medicine in Memphis. He did his residency in urology at University of Kentucky, Lexington, Ky., and a fellowship at t Childrens Hospital Colorado in Aurora, Colo.
The primary care and family medicine clinic is located in Suite 202. Appointments may be made by calling 423-778-8523. Michael Teuton, MD, is board-certified in primary care. His areas of expertise include preventative medicine, chronic disease management, office-based procedures, general pediatrics and womens health. Physical therapy clinic is located in Suite 103. Appointments are available at 423-778-9612.
Adult Cardiology clinic, Suite 203, offers advanced heart program for both adults and children. The highly specialized heart care includes general cardiology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology and cardiothoracic surgery. Appointments are available at 423-778-5661. Physicians include William E. Blalock III, MD, FACC, Adrian Danchenko, MD, FACC, and Michael A. Love, MD, FACC, who specialize in general cardiology; John V. Golding III, MD, FACC, who specializes in interventional cardiology; Harish Manyam, MD, electrophysiology; and Larry L. Shears II, MD, FACS, cardiothoracic surgery.
Dale Ingram, MD, specializes in general orthopaedics and sports medicine. He can be reached at 423-778-6784.
Express Care services, Suite 102, are offered Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.; and Sunday, 2 to 8 p.m. No appointments are necessary for Express Care. The clinic provides care for unexpected medical needs. If your doctor is unavailable or you do not have a primary care physician, Express Care will offer service and then can report to your doctor and assist in getting follow-up appointments. The team at Express Care is ready to assist with all types of non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries. X-ray and prescription services are offered. To contact Express Care, call 423-331-5200.
See the original post:
Variety of services offered at Bradley Heritage Medical Park - Cleveland Daily Banner
- What is a Pediatric Cardiologist? - HealthyChildren.org - February 24th, 2020
- Columbia Pediatrics Researchers Receive Seed Funding for Innovative Research - Columbia University Irving Medical Center - February 24th, 2020
- Matters of the Heart: Doctors see high blood pressure in more children - Tifton Gazette - February 24th, 2020
- Mount Sinai forms center for adults with congenital heart disease - DOTmed HealthCare Business News - February 24th, 2020
- Acquaint students with fields related to their domain: MCI - The Tribune India - February 24th, 2020
- Pediatric Cardiology | Pediatrics | Michigan Medicine ... - February 20th, 2020
- The Dos & Donts of Raising a Sick Kid - SheKnows - February 1st, 2020
- Global Stethoscopes Market Insights, 2020-2025 - Growing Concerns Over Stethoscopes as Intra-Hospital Carriers of Pathogenic Infections Augments the... - February 1st, 2020
- Detection of Arrhythmia, ACS Should Not Solely Rely on ECG Interpretation Programs - The Cardiology Advisor - February 1st, 2020
- Lower Stress, Stay Optimistic, and Avoid Heart Attacks - Cath Lab Digest - February 1st, 2020
- Lower Stress, Stay Optimistic, and Avoid Heart Attacks- Mount Sinai Health System - Yahoo Finance - February 1st, 2020
- MEDNAX Inc to Post Q4 2019 Earnings of $0.85 Per Share, Jefferies Financial Group Forecasts (NYSE:MD) - Riverton Roll - February 1st, 2020
- Cleveland Clinic Names New Chair of Hillcrest Hospitals Board of Trustees - Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic - January 18th, 2020
- Major Heart Organizations Now Led by Women - Medscape - January 18th, 2020
- New product developments and trends of Pediatric Interventional Cardiology Market during 2019-2025 - Fusion Science Academy - January 18th, 2020
- MEDNAX (NYSE:MD) Lowered to Neutral at Citigroup - Riverton Roll - January 18th, 2020
- Could 2020 be the year of women in cardiology? - Cardiovascular Business - January 10th, 2020
- The new year rings in 110 new Drexel Med employees - Drexel University The Triangle Online - January 10th, 2020
- January Is Thyroid Awareness Month - Newswise - January 10th, 2020
- MEDNAX (NYSE:MD) Downgraded to Neutral at Citigroup - Riverton Roll - January 10th, 2020
- MEDNAX (NYSE:MD) Rating Lowered to Neutral at Citigroup - Riverton Roll - January 3rd, 2020
- YOUR HEALTH: He got his dads heart. That wasnt necessarily a good thing - WQAD Moline - January 2nd, 2020
- Father and son both healthy after heart defects at birth - KFSN-TV - January 2nd, 2020
- The news that impacted our communities in 2019 | New Today - Uniontown Herald Standard - January 2nd, 2020
- State-by-state breakdown of the 183 new ASCs opened or announced in 2019 - Becker's ASC Review - January 2nd, 2020
- Physician specialties with the highest salaries and the biggest pay increases in 2019 - FierceHealthcare - December 16th, 2019
- Which Of The Top AI Events Is Best Suited For Your Profession? - Forbes - December 16th, 2019
- FAQ: An Update on the St. Christopher's Hospital Acquisition - DrexelNow - Drexel Now - December 16th, 2019
- New research reveals how antiretroviral drugs may damage the hearts of infants exposed to HIV but uninfected - UB News Center - December 3rd, 2019
- Pediatric Interventional Cardiology Devices Market to Record Ascending Growth by 2015 2021 - Downey Magazine - December 3rd, 2019
- Northwest Medical Center Gets Dedicated State-of-the-Art Pediatric ER - Coral Springs Talk - December 3rd, 2019
- You've got to have heart: Inside UNC Health Care's fight to save a baby with rare transplant - WRAL Tech Wire - November 21st, 2019
- Market Live: Global Pediatric Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Can Deliver up to High CAGR over the next Few Years - Justnewsindustry - November 21st, 2019
- Ramesh Hospitals Vijayawada sets Guinness World Record for the largest gathering of cardiac surgery patients at one place - Yahoo India News - November 15th, 2019
- First Large-Scale Registry to Evaluate Real-World Lipid Management and Effectiveness of PCSK9 Inhibitors Announced - Cath Lab Digest - November 15th, 2019
- Ovid Therapeutics Announces Senior Management Promotions in Preparation for Multiple Data Readouts Expected in 2020 - GlobeNewswire - November 1st, 2019
- Apple hires another prominent cardiologist as it makes heart health a big area of focus - CNBC - November 1st, 2019
- MEDNAX Expands Presence in Florida through Affiliation with Leading Pediatric Plastic Surgery Practice - Business Wire - November 1st, 2019
- Innovative research on Pediatrics Healthcare Market Outlook to 2019 -2026 Top Companies including GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Merck,... - November 1st, 2019
- Top heart surgeon returns to All Childrens, 3 years after being pushed out - Tampa Bay Times - October 18th, 2019
- Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy Announces Arkansas Children's Hospital as Their 28th Certified Duchenne Care Center - P&T Community - October 18th, 2019
- Children's hospital to open 4-story addition in November - Newsday - October 18th, 2019
- Cleveland Clinics annual Medical Innovation Summit to focus on caring for every life - cleveland.com - October 18th, 2019
- Media Fall Prey to Researcher Warnings on Men's Drinking Before Conception - NewsBusters - October 11th, 2019
- Global Pediatric Interventional Cardiology Market Industry Analysis and Forecast (2018-2026) - Weekly Spy - October 11th, 2019
- Israeli organisation to set up cardiology centre in Rwanda - The New Times - October 11th, 2019
- Want To Know What Equipment Your Pediatricians Use? Here It Is - Healthcare Tech Outlook - October 11th, 2019
- Global Pediatric Interventional Cardiology Market - Segmented By Type, Application, Technology and Geography - Growth, Trends & Forecast (2019 -... - October 11th, 2019
- Pediatric Interventional Cardiology Market: Industry Development Scenario and Forecast to 2025 - Space Market Research - October 7th, 2019
- Pediatric Medical Devices Market Opportunity will Rise to US$ 41000 Mn by 2026 - Space Market Research - October 7th, 2019
- On The Move - Times Union - October 6th, 2019
- Pediatric Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Growing Demand and Supply 2019 to 2025 - Weekly Spy - October 6th, 2019
- Universal Pediatric Interventional Cardiology Devices Market Forecast 2019 Catheters, Guidewires, Balloons, Balloon inflation devices, Stents - The... - October 6th, 2019
- Is Everything We Know About Meat Consumption Wrong? - MedPage Today - October 6th, 2019
- New Study Discovers the Three-Dimensional Structure of the Genome Replication Machine - Newswise - October 6th, 2019
- Biology at the Speed of Life - Technology Networks - September 30th, 2019
- Doctors of Distinction: Saluting Westchester's top physicians - Westfair Online - September 30th, 2019
- LI 'garbage man' does 'heart surgery on the side' - Newsday - September 30th, 2019
- Five Atlantic Health System Team Members Lauded by NJAHA - Patch.com - September 30th, 2019
- Confirm Rx ICM allies with SharpSense technology and syncs to a smartphone for a superior performance - Cardiac Rhythm News - September 30th, 2019
- Pediatric Cardiology Center of Oregon - May 12th, 2019
- Pediatric Cardiology Certification | The American Board of ... - May 12th, 2019
- Pediatric Cardiology NJ | Pediatric Cardiology New Jersey - April 27th, 2019
- Pediatric Cardiology - All Volumes & Issues - Springer - April 4th, 2019
- Cardiology | Department of Pediatrics - April 4th, 2019
- Pediatric Cardiology - childrensaterlanger.org - April 4th, 2019
- Pediatric Cardiology Conferences 2020 | Pediatric Congress ... - March 27th, 2019
- Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship | Pediatrics at Vanderbilt - March 14th, 2019
- Pediatric Cardiology | MUSC | Charleston, SC - March 13th, 2019
- Overview - Pediatric Cardiology - Mayo Clinic - March 10th, 2019
- Pediatric Cardiology in New Jersey | Pediatric Heart ... - February 26th, 2019
- Pediatric Cardiology - GHS Childrens - January 28th, 2019
- Pediatric Cardiology | Child Cardiology in Louisville ... - December 25th, 2018
- Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery (Heart Center) - December 23rd, 2018
- Capital District Pediatric Cardiology Associates - December 9th, 2018
- PCA - Pediatric Cardiology Associates - November 30th, 2018
- Pediatric Cardiology - UofL Physicians - November 18th, 2018
- Cardiology | Department of Pediatrics | Columbia ... - November 7th, 2018
- Pediatric Cardiology - Pediatrics - University of ... - November 7th, 2018
- Pediatric Cardiology | Weill Cornell Medicine - November 7th, 2018