If you're suffering from a non-healing wound, you're not alone. Every year, chronic wounds, caused by diabetes, poor circulation or other conditions, keeps millions of Americans just like you from doing things they love to do. The Advanced Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine Center, located in Orange County, can help you get your life back. Our unique multidisciplinary team of dedicated doctors and nurses treat more of these wounds than anyone else. Many patients find wounds that have resisted healing after months and even years of traditional treatment can be treated. It's all we do. In fact, for most patients, theAdvanced Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine Center leaves them completely healed in just a few months.
When you come in, our specialist will evaluate your wound and general health. They'll review your medical, wound and medication history. A blood test may be involved. You may also need special tests that give us information about blood flow and oxygen flow in the wound area.
When your test results are in, we'll put together a treatment program based on your special needs. This program will include regular visits to the Advanced Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine Centerto provide treatment, evaluate progress and make any changes that might be needed. You (or your care-giver) will be given detailed instructions in home care, nutrition, dressing (bandage) changes and protecting the wound from further injury.
Much of the success of your treatment depends on you. You must keep your appointments, follow directions carefully and watch your progress closely between visits. At any time you or your family members have questions, our staff is available. In fact, we encourage you to ask questions.
The Advanced Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine Center works with your personal doctor, just like any other medical specialist. We'll discuss your treatment program with your doctor and keep him or her updated on your progress, unless instructed otherwise. Remember, you'll need to keep seeing your doctor for routine medical care.
Most often Medicare and Medicaid reimburse for approved procedures. Many health plans cover treatments at the Advanced Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine Center, located in Orange County. Your coverage depends on your specific plan. Be sure to bring your insurance cards with you when you visit the center.
Read more from the original source:
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine - umms.org - January 1st, 2019
- VHMS - Veterinary Hyperbaric Medicine Society - January 1st, 2019
- Hyperbaric Medicine | University of Maryland Medical Center - December 23rd, 2018
- FAQ or Frequently Asked Questions about HBOT and ... - December 23rd, 2018
- Hyperbaric medicine - Wikipedia - December 22nd, 2018
- Hyperbaric Medicine: Principles & Practice, 2nd Edition ... - December 22nd, 2018
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Unit | Mather Hospital - December 21st, 2018
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine American Board of ... - December 20th, 2018
- www.winthrop.org - December 16th, 2018
- Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine | NYU Winthrop Hospital - November 14th, 2018
- Hyperbaric Medicine Practice, Second Edition-Revised ... - November 2nd, 2018
- Home - St. Anthony's Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine - October 5th, 2018
- Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine at NYU Winthrop Hospital - October 2nd, 2018
- Physiology and Medicine of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy ... - September 20th, 2018
- Services | Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine - September 20th, 2018
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy HBOT A proven alternative medicine - August 27th, 2018
- Wound Care, Hyperbaric Medicine & Amputation Prevention ... - August 6th, 2018
- Beverly Hills Center For HyperBaric Medicine - August 2nd, 2018
- Center for Hyperbaric Medicine - R Adams Cowley Shock ... - July 24th, 2018
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy - Montefiore Medical Center - July 24th, 2018
- Hyperbaric Medicine - St. Mary Medical Center, Langhorne PA - July 14th, 2018
- Leadership American College of Hyperbaric Medicine - July 14th, 2018
- Hyperbaric Medicine | Emergency Medicine | University of ... - July 1st, 2018
- Center for Hyperbaric Medicine | Virginia Mason, Seattle, WA - June 21st, 2018
- Hyperbaric Medicine - umms.org - June 18th, 2018
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy - Wound Care - New York City - Bronx - June 14th, 2018
- Hyperbaric Medicine - westchestermedicalcenter.com - June 6th, 2018
- Hyperbaric Medicine - Lourdes Health System - May 30th, 2018